SUBSEA TECH Sarl is an engineering company based in Marseilles (France) specialized in the design, the fabrication and the sale / rental of intervention and instrumentation systems for underwater and marine applications, for Oil & Gas, Naval, and Defence industries, as well as for underwater civil works and scientific laboratories.
Subsea Tech offers :
- Economical and technical feasibility studies, consultancy services, technical assistance
- Detailed studies, including mechanics, electrical and control systems for underwater / marine instrumentation and intervention systems
- Fabrication, assembly and trials (workshop and sea trials) of such systems
- Rental of mini ROV and pilots, for inspection and intervention down to 150 m water depth
For more information, please visit the SubseaTech website
For any inquiries please contact us:
Ph: (+64-9) 4147217 (24 hrs / 7 days)
Fax: (+64-9) 4147218
We are SubseaTech's official New Zealand Dealers. With years of experience of designing, building and supporting systems, we offer a complete service of:
- Fault finding for new and old technology
- Repair or replace
The combination of in-depth technical expertise coupled with years of experience in the whole spectrum of industries make Electro Dynamics your natural choice for support.
- Fast response
- Competitive rates
Our success has come from years of "hands on" practical background, backed by formal education and training both in NZ and overseas.